Interesting Shower

I pulled the sliding door close, but there was no latches or door knob to lock the door. I applied different directions of force against the door for any luck. I pushed the door into the door frame and pulled it sideway again. It gives a surprise click. Locked. Then i looked at the surrounding behind this enclosed space. It's a bathroom attached with toilet. Toilet was on my left while shower area on the right. However the funny thing was that the shower area was fenced by a maroon painted concrete high wall, separating the toilet space and shower area. There was no entrance to the shower area by any means unless I climb over the high wall. The surrounding wall was painted light brown mixed with old yellow, roughly done cement pasting. Artistically imperfection. I took a pee then looked up into the sky, to find that the toilet was open air. The wall height grew to my eyes level. I looked around and there was no ones around. The feeling was good. I cleared off the last few drops of urine and climbed over the maroon wall for an amazing shower experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My oversized shoes

Simply beautiful voice

The ugly face