Shoving Snow In Winter

We stopped dead in our track in front of the hotel entrance, in the middle of driveway. For the first time i felt like i was standing in the middle of forest in Siberian, except the trees have been replaced with various makes of cars. How is this possible? Is this for real? How could this animal be existed in place like this? Yet the panting noise of some unknown creature that sounded like wolf panting was getting louder and louder, something inside me was telling me it's moving closer, fast. Yet i couldn't tell how fast it was. It's impossible. Yet it was unmistakable, nothing else could have sounded like this, nothing in my mind registered to this noise. The next thing i thought about was escape plans; no more than 15 steps to our 10 o'clock was the hotel main entrance. If i would to run to the door, the beast would have outran me if it came from in front, before i reached the entrance. I thought about turning back and ran to the side door, which was around 50 steps away to my back, with the thick snow on the ground and the beast's mobility, it would probably outrun and turn me into it's meal as well. All those thinking happened in my mind for no more than a few seconds, if i had started running my live off to the main entrance a few seconds ago, i would be saved, but yet i frozed dead in my path, unable to do anything, any path i took would be extremely risky and i chose the riskiest of all. I was waiting for the beast to reveal itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My oversized shoes

Simply beautiful voice

The ugly face