Soundless Tsunami

I saw the water gushing out from the opening which i guessed it's an entrance to the building, people being flushed out like toy soldiers being flushed down the toilet. Among confusion some people determined to climb the wall to higher ground, toward our observatory. Very soon, the observatory tower where we stood were flocked with refugees. However strange enough, these people who came here didn't look panic, they just came out of nowhere with calm manner, like taking a tour to the city. The water calmed down below as i looked down but there was no sign of any human in the water or anywhere, even dead bodies. Where have they all gone? Then suddenly it shook me to check on my bag pack. It's gone, i just rested the bag pack somewhere on the ground upon running up here, and now someone took my laptop in the bag pack. I couldn't believe it so i checked again. Unmistakenly light, i felt the weight of bag in my arm, it's taken alright. The water has totally calmed down by now, people started descending to the devastating fact of reality, salvaging for remain. I didn't feel anything at this moment, not sad and not happy. I just thought this might be unreal. I, myself, the real me could be in somewhere else at this moment, watching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My oversized shoes

Simply beautiful voice

The ugly face