Counting Airplanes

I sat on the park bench for an hour, blue sky turned dark blue. Lights from the street lamps were getting more glaring. Airplane climbs higher in the sky above me, some were near, some were far and some were higher. I tried to understand the fascination of watching an airplane takes off. It runs with a controlled speed on the runway, fast enough to let the moving air lifts the airplane wings, physic. Pilot will tile the airplane nose up by making the back portion of the wings pointing upward. With the high velocity air travelling aerodynamically through the newly formed shape of the wings, the plane needs to tile up and climb. Physic. I do remember i once loved to watch airplane take off, felt so amazing. I guess it was because of shear size of the objects that could fly that fascinated me. Nothing of such attract me now. I used to like seeing buses too, i thought it's so mighty to see the size of the vehicle, in compare to its personal car counterparts. I would once be amazed if i can see a bus take off into the sky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My oversized shoes

Simply beautiful voice

The ugly face