Running on a treadmill

I started to pick up interest of running on treadmill. I used to exercise myself on air walker though. It is a totally different workout compares to air walker, it gets you all sweating, and it seems like you can burn a lot of calories by running on it. As she joked, it is like fat dripping down your cheek and body, and it feels good to think like that. In a way, it could be just a consolation.

The girl beside me was doing some difficult moves on the treadmill: slow down paces, catch up with it then fists out like a boxer, ran sideway with body facing left and then changed to right, backward stepping, and even some moves that resembled dancing with hands stretch out in grace. Not a strange sight, yet it was rare and honestly good for eyes. She did it like it was the most natural thing to do in the world. Not much people in the gym though. Along the row of treadmill, there was only me and this treadmill dance girl.

Somehow the whole scene reminded me of her, who might be at same time running on a treadmill in another gym, in another place. She was probably sweating from her face down to her white t-shirt and down to her light blue track pant. It was partly soaked with sweat. However it never bothered her much. All she wants to do is just run, and run. Letting all out, then she will be satisfied.

I feel jealous thinking about that. But what am I jealous of? The gym I guess. Who in the world will possibly jealous of a gym, anyway?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My oversized shoes

Simply beautiful voice

The ugly face