Nine Deaths in Shanghai

I finished two random chapters of the book. Not chapter to be precise, rather it was two short stories. The weather has been cooling, a nice day to go out for a walk, but also it can strike someone as gloomy day. Gloomy day, as people will say. Maybe this is the sort of weather I prefer, no sun, but just white light from the sky, filtered through the thick layers of cloud in the sky. Cool breeze rushes through the window into the surrounding now and then, with the air stirring ceiling fan, serenaded by some noisy music, a contradicting blend of the morning at eleven AM.

I poured a glass of drinking water and drank it a few sips, feeling the liquid being divided and consumed by every cell in my body. I wondered about the Nine Deaths in Shanghai. I faintly heard drain cleaning sound from the back of my house. It is already the end of September.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My oversized shoes

Simply beautiful voice

The ugly face