Ice with flavors

Friend told me there is a dessert house just opened near the corner of the street opposite the traffic light. She likes the mocha there. I saw from the picture, they do serve ice cream dessert, the picture looks like Baskin Robbin to me, so she told me the ice cream is home-made one. Home made. It reminds me the ice-cream i used to eat when i was little. I had never taste those ice cream for like more than 10 years? It's more like ice with flavors but it's not creamy. The ice was super finely blended, it did not taste so sweet, it was just nice. The sensation of the ice melting on my tongue i could fairly remember, and it actually quenched my thirst for water. Ice with flavors, a local made gelato style "ice-cream", i think it's already extincted by now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My oversized shoes

Simply beautiful voice

The ugly face