A walk on solitude path

It was a quiet narrow wooden bridge we walked on, tides gently crashed onto the rocky cliff 10 meters underneath us, crispy clear. The old light posts stood along the wooden trail separated by some distance. The faint yellow light casted shadow of the rope handrail, onto the rocky cliff behind it. It merely enough to shed a bit light for us to proceed few steps ahead.

You were just behind me, carefully you made every single step through. Our conversation absorbed into the air of South China Sea. Border of South China Sea. So far an island from the civilised dwell we used to belong. Over 400km across the mountain, river and forest, plain, cities and sea in vector. A small dot on the world map we were now situated at. From 1 small dot in the city to another dot in the middle of South China Sea in alien's view, across so wide an ocean in our eyes view, we sailed. Across the sea we travelled. Lived under the ocean there were another thousands or ten specifies of sea creatures, each bears mystery.

Slowly i sunk into the deep darkness unto the ocean floor, i wondered i still could count the fish or i would lost my breaths in mere seconds. Counting fish, while i lied straight on the ocean floor..such a tremendous pressure came from million tonnes of sea water, pressed against every inches of my body and skin. I did every movement with unintent slow motion, finger counting the fishes. That eerie silent and coldness blanketted me..i wouldn't want to imagine again.
I continued to walk on the bridge until i could only hear my own footsteps, water splashes silently replaced your footsteps. I turned back then you were nowhere to be seen..i traced back our trail in controlled panic but hurry, there i saw you stood some distance away, smiled at me your widest smile. A rush of warm breeze wash me over. Glad you came along with me.

Let's do the cha cha cha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My oversized shoes

Simply beautiful voice

The ugly face