Sorry thank you

Flawlessly clean and white, soft with fragrance, seeing the clothes you wash it's just like seeing you. I used to come back sweating all over, but i seldom change. You always laugh at my dirty looks, sometimes it's just unavoidable for guys. Those kind of ordinary and relaxing conversation is no longer exist. I love you. Really really love you. I feel sorry but really thank you.

Your kindness and my rigidity, who do you think our children will look like. Girl with thick eye brows or boy with single eye lids. That future that I so look forward to, has disappeared into the thin air.

What I once perceived as reality has now become fantasy, what's left with me is just the familiar face of yours in my mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My oversized shoes

Simply beautiful voice

The ugly face