Cucumber and chocolate

“I wonder what is the meaning of between cucumber juice and chocolate drink” She pondered then replied to her own question in attempt “I think you are in dilemma of choosing the best from the bad and the good one?”

“Hmm, yeah maybe so.” I replied in an uncertain way, I doubt she realized that because she couldn’t see my expression. One best thing about talking through Internet is that I can always forge my expression and tone, but I never decorated in this case.

I didn’t think much when I wrote about in between cucumber juice and chocolate drink, but I just wrote it. I can quite relate the emotion to the analogy, subconsciously I will say. I dislike the taste of cucumber juice; it’s kind of raw, like raw plant blended – and yes of course cucumber have to be blended raw just like the fruits in order to become cucumber juice. The taste is just like I have done one step less. Or rather, everything has been undone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My oversized shoes

Simply beautiful voice

The ugly face