Catch me if you can

In the playground we played hide-and-seek, counting 1 to 20 and seek. It was never so hard to find you, but you almost cried whenever you didn't see me, only 5 minutes you played the police, i would surrender myself to those wet eyes, then you laughed your most joyful laughter. I was happily being caught.

I gave you all my sweets and candies, left my own pocket empty, you ate till you become so sweet and pretty. You were always like that, i liked to treat you like that. To spoil you like a spoilt child.

You have grown up.

Good bye to me with a smile, silently i see you headed south. Waved at you without making a sound, want to ask you to take care of yourself. Inside mine i cried like a baby. Suck at saying goodbye my baby.

Don't forget to catch me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My oversized shoes

Simply beautiful voice

The ugly face