Superman

In my dream, i'm dying all the time. Fear of trapped in water flooded maze, finding my way out as i losing my breathes. Water rushed into my lungs - I choked, seeking for a single molecule of oxigen, i tried to move forward, tried to actualize my thinking into action, brain kept squeezing and injecting neuro-impulses, the signals through body neuro-networks to my hands and feets until my brain felt numb itself, my hands were no longer under control - my brain was dead, I blacked out. But i still knew what was happening, it's like another me was watching me dying. I could hear voice telling me this was not real, voice tried so hard to convince me. So i woke up from my own death, water is no longer deadly. In water, i could breathe, and i swam like a fish. In the sky, i could fly, just like a bird. I jumped so far away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My oversized shoes

Simply beautiful voice

The ugly face