Angel's heart

How can i summon you out, my angel? The images of you are fading away, there goes my humanly memory, i'm so reluctant to let go. It's been years since i last saw you spreaded your wings wide. You were always there for me when there was storms and heavy rains, tranquilized my raving wave with your calm and coolness, a smile of yours. Just like mother's warmth. Places were so comfortable with you around. You gently touched my forehead and said your good-bye, then you flied away. You never turned back then. I saw you away, to Paradise, the place where you belong to. I still can feel your warmth on my forehead until today, helping me to wash cold away. How can i make you stay i wondered, how can i make you understand how much i want you to be in my life. How can i summon you back, my beautiful Angel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My oversized shoes

Simply beautiful voice

The ugly face