House phone rang

I dialled my friend's house phone, wanted to wish her happy birthday. It rings more than 10 times, i suspected her family were all asleep? It's already 10 something. Then some one picked up, came a voice of a middle age woman who talked briskly, sounded a bit furious who i could remember it's her mum's voice. So i mentioned my friend's name. She is not home, why didn't you call her handphone? I thought she changed her number quite often that i failed to follow so i just punched in her house phone as spontaneously as i did - house phone number will never change unless she moves house. I tried her handphone later but was directed to voice mail. The uncertainties of technology. Phone with cable are still the best. Just that people are getting busier in this decade, getting in touch in a fix place is a mere impossibility.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My oversized shoes

Simply beautiful voice

The ugly face