Canada hill

Back in the old day, we used to get up before 6am, just to get to the hilltop and see the sunrise. I was almost reluctant to wake up but i still got up anyway, sister insisted. Sister drove the old charade of our family's, and i sat beside her. She asked me to take care of her camera when she was driving, those analog camera with zoom features. The camera, captured a lot of precious moments, people, beautiful things, and things in odd angles. We waded through the overgrown grass still wet with overnight mist. Sun rose fast, i saw it came out mm-by-mm over minutes. I measured it with my two fingers held close infront of my eyes. We took a long and slow breath. The most beautiful earth i ever saw, it is no longer the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My oversized shoes

Simply beautiful voice

The ugly face