Car ride

Yea, i like the way she sits in my car, as if she has pretty much got use to the limited comfort provided the cheap cushion. It's dim during the car ride, but her fair complexion shone a bit as we cruised under the endless row of street lamps - continuously brightening and fading away as we travelled. She was rather simple today, not any earring. She was wearing a cardigan fabric kind of red blouse and a beach wear hot pant revealing most of her legs. She was beautiful, fragrance of hers and her hair shampoo was at my nose tip all the time. It was 1 something in the morning, way passed her sleeping hour. I saw from the side of her as she was nearly crying to sleep, hint of tear accumulated in her eyes. So i lent my hand out, tried to wipe off those tears from those little eye bags of hers. The touch of her cheek i can vividly remember - like a baby's skin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My oversized shoes

Simply beautiful voice

The ugly face