Gentle may day

Woke up at 12 o'clock, looking at the spinning ceiling fan. Suddenly i start singing that song again. I don't know since when the sun shined into the room, my thin purplish curtain definitely can't keep any light from piercing through it. There is a lotus root hanging high in my bath room but there is no bathtub, alone in the bathroom. Dried, motionless, and dead. I don't hear any sound, it's dead. The fan spins it's maximum, it spins so fast. Can it be held in it's place? I see the ceiling is slowly cracking, rippling caused by the spinning motion just like you put your fist onto a piece of cloth and turn. It breaks loose, finally, creating a vacuum hole in the ceiling with a loud bang. Things around start to tremble and sucked into vacuum hole, the space. The curtain, the shirts, pants, books, pillow, bolster, ashtray, cigerate, lighter, the poster on my wall, the empty juice can, the unsent christmas present, sample perfume, my all time favourite travel in love, the dried roses, my pc, laptop, wardrobe, table, sofa, mattress, bookshelf, and.. everything. Gone back into space. The lotus root cries again, water splashes. The music plays again, but it sings in a distorted voice, voice hardly sound like a human voice..then it fades into hollow, silence and emptiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My oversized shoes

Simply beautiful voice

The ugly face